Monday, November 30, 2009

F-you, Thanksgiving

Well, it wasn't a TOTAL bust. I did okay. Not as well as I would have liked, but not as bad as I was afraid I would. The days after Thanksgiving were the real horrorshow.
I'm not sure if I should weigh myself... I'm also about to start my period, so I'll be retaining water... Maybe I should so I'll feel better when I lose the water weight next week?
Heh.
Small comforts.
I'd like to know how much damage this weekend did, but I don't want to freak myself out with a weight that reflects damage + water gain.
Hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. From personal experience I would go with not weighing yourself until you feel ready, and light enough. Just stick to your plan, in a few days wiegh yourself when you feel lighter and when you see that the numbers have gone down, you'll be even more encouraged to keep it up...

    Hope this helps! :) stay strong...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did end up weighing myself... curiosity DID kill the cat, didn't it? Well,it turned out in my favor this time, because I didn't gain! YAY!

    ReplyDelete