Thursday, December 10, 2009

GW 1

Goal weight 1 reached!
I weighed in yesterday at 184! That's only 4lbs until my next goal weight - when I will allow myself to try on pants that I haven't been able to fit into in over a year!
I'm pretty sure I was 180 when I wore them last... I'm not 100% sure. I hope so.
My monstrous size 16 pants that I'm so embarrassed of are baggy & look even worse than when they fit. :) Hopefully, I'll be able to fit into those pants in the next couple of weeks, and never ever have to wear these things again.
Instead of buying skivvies as my reward for reaching 185 lbs, I had to buy costuming for this weekend's show. That's fine, though. I ended up with a SUPER cute pair of shoes. :)

Onward & downward!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on meeting your goal!! That's so exciting. You should be really proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane that's great!!
    I'm so proud of you.

    You're right- I don't want to create unhealthy habits and I don't want to spend my life consumed by thoughts of food or weight. I'm not sure if what I'm doing is the "right" way either, but I'm glad you've found something that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job! keep it up!

    i love shoooooeess :)

    ReplyDelete